The Metro T-Series
View Product Categories Transit Shelters
Our Metro Line offers the following features:
- Modular and expandable Bus Shelters for ease of future growth
- Extruded aluminum accent cladding over structural steel framework with corrosion / vandal resistant coatings
- Transit Shelter advertising displays can be interchanged on structural side wall support poles
- Harsh weather Transit Shelter design allows for high snow, wind, and seismic loads
- Innovative LED illuminated Bus Shelter options
- Metro soffits provide an open urban look
- Tempered glass back & side walls (optional)
- Vandal proof, corrosion resistant perforated aluminum back & side walls (optional)
- Mechanically sealed roof system
To see all Models with options click on the Models tab and Add Ons tab below
- Cantilevered structural design
- Corrosion and vandal resistant design
- Metro aerodynamic shaped open architectural accents
- Efficient LED illumination
- Self sustainable solar kit integrates into the roof system (optional)
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow, and seismic loads across North America
LMG’s T-Series modular bus shelters allow for future expansion, utilizing interchangeable components, providing flexibility on shelter size and configurations to suit various ridership capacity requirements. This modular transit shelter design minimizes overall shelter program parts requirements allowing for cost-effective shelter program management and maintenance, while maximizing shelter program options. The T-series transit shelter line also provides cantilevered options to suit site access limitations as well as structural side wall options allowing for installation on existing sidewalks and concrete pads.
The Metro line offers a sleek urban look providing shelter from the elements and visibility through to the surrounding infrastructure. With the addition of solar powered bus shelter options and innovative LED Bus shelter illumination elements our Metro line covers all sustainability requirements.
The Metro T-Series Mini
This shelter is intended for locations with low daily ridership (40-50 passengers), and features a fully cantilevered design.
The Metro T-Series Standard
This shelter is intended for locations with average daily ridership (100-200 passengers), and is available with side walls, or can be fully cantilevered.
The Metro T-Series Station
This shelter is intended for high volume transit stations, or for park and ride facilities in excess of 100 parking stalls, and features a fully cantilevered design.