Smart Series Transit Shelters
View Product Categories Transit Shelters
Our Smart Series offers the following features:
- Modular and expandable for ease of future growth.
- 100% of structural components are manufactured utilizing anti-corrosion high strength aluminum alloy and Stainless steel parts.
- All aluminum components are finished with super durable powder coating providing resistance to graffiti, vandalism and regular wear & tear.
- Tempered glass or vandal resistant perforated aluminum back & side walls (optional).
- Cantilevered, partial, and fully enclosed configurations.
- Leveling base plate spigots to compensate for slopes.
- Base plate covers to conceal fasteners (optional).
- Harsh weather transit solution providing a more comfortable environment with on demand activation. This is accomplished be utilizing a custom push button timer / thermostat control system with a variable programmed shut off. Our heated shelters utilize radiant and infrared heat technology.
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow & seismic loads across North America.
To see all Models with options click on the Models tab and Add Ons tab below
- Minimalistic Cantilevered design.
- Heated full enclosed structures (optional).
- Corrosion and vandal resistant design.
- Structural extruded aluminum framework.
- One piece tinted poly carbonate roof panels.
- Efficient LED illumination.
- Self sustainable solar kit (optional).
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow, and seismic loads across North America.
LMG’s SMART Series Transit Shelters offers a low cost minimalistic design still retaining the modularity and flexibly on a variety of shelter sizes and configurations. The modular shelter configurations utilize like components, from a simple cantilevered structural roof design to fully enclosed heated station shelters. In turn minimizing overall program parts requirements, allowing for cost-effective maintenance, and maximizing available shelter options.