The Woodlands T-Station Shelters
View Product Categories Station Shelters
Our T-Station Woodland Transit Shelter Line offers the following features:
- Modular and expandable Bus Shelters for ease of future growth
- Extruded aluminum accent cladding over structural steel framework with corrosion / vandal resistant coatings
- Harsh weather Transit Shelter design allows for high snow, wind, and seismic loads
- Innovative LED illuminated Bus Shelter options
- Wood soffits, timber trusses, and wood bench slats accentuate Bus Shelters
- Tempered glass back & side walls (optional)
- Vandal proof, corrosion resistant perforated aluminum back & side walls (optional)
- Mechanically sealed roof system
To see all Models with options click on the Models tab and Add Ons tab below
- Cantilevered structural design
- Corrosion and vandal resistant design
- Wood and timber architectural accents
- Efficient LED illumination
- Self sustainable solar kit integrates into the roof system (optional)
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow, and seismic loads across North America
LMG’s T-Station modular bus shelters allow for future expansion, utilizing interchangeable components, providing flexibility on station shelter size and configurations to suit various ridership capacity requirements. This modular transit station shelter design minimizes overall shelter program parts requirements allowing for cost-effective shelter program management and maintenance, while maximizing shelter program options. The T-station transit shelter line also provides cantilevered options to suit site access limitations as well as structural side wall options allowing for installation on existing sidewalks and concrete pads.
The Woodlands line includes architectural wood accented bus shelters and timber truss transit shelter concepts which provide a warm eco friendly environment for the riders. With the addition of solar powered bus shelter options and innovative LED Bus shelter illumination elements our Woodlands line covers all sustainability requirements.
The Woodlands T-Station Shelters Exchange
This shelter is intended for high volume transit exchanges, or for park and ride facilities in excess of 100 parking stalls, and features a fully cantilevered design.