The Woodlands E Series
View Product Categories Transit Shelters
Our Woodland E-Series shelters offer the following features:
- Modular and expandable for ease of future growth
- 100% of structural components are manufactured utilizing anti-corrosion high strength aluminum alloy and Stainless steel parts
- All aluminum components are finished with super durable powder coating providing resistance to graffiti, vandalism and regular wear & tear.
- Warm wood accented soffits and benches.
- Vandal resistant perforated back & side walls (standard)
- Tempered glass back & side walls (optional)
- Adjustable side wall configurations allow for open, partial and full harsh weather enclosures.
- Leveling base plate spigots to compensate for slopes.
- Base plate covers to conceal fasteners (optional)
- Mechanically sealed roof system.
To see all Models with options click on the Models tab and Add Ons tab below
- Extruded aluminum structure.
- Architectural wood accents.
- Corrosion and vandal resistant design.
- Heated full enclosed structures. (optional)
- Efficient LED illumination.
- Self sustainable solar kit integrates into the roof system. (optional)
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow & seismic loads across North America.
LMG’s modular shelters allow for future expansion, utilizing interchangeable components, which allows for flexibility on shelter configuration and are formatted to suit different capacity requirements and locations. The modular shelter configurations utilize like components, featuring a cantilevered structural roof design, thus minimizing overall program parts requirements, allows for cost-effective maintenance, and maximizing available shelter options. Our shelters are easy to maintain, while reducing the impact on daily operations, waste, and noise generation on-site.
The Woodlands E Series Mini
Intended for locations with low to medium levels of daily passenger boarding’s, not higher than 40 - 50 passenger.
The Woodlands E Series Standard
Accommodates bus stops with high daily levels of passenger boarding’s in excess of 100 – 200 passenger boarding’s per week day.
The Woodlands E Series Extended
Primary use is at park and rides (less than 100 spaces) or small on street transit exchanges, and stops with high levels of passenger boarding’s in excess of 400 passenger boarding’s per week day.
The Woodlands E Series Harsh Weather
LMG provides a solution to harsh weather transit providing a more comfortable environment with on demand activation. This is accomplished be utilizing a custom push button timer / thermostat control system with a variable programmed shut off. Our harsh weather shelters utilize radiant and infrared heat technology.