Translink Steel & Glass Station Shelters
View Product Categories Station Shelters
Our Translink Line offers the following features:
- Modular and expandable Bus Shelters for ease of future growth
- Transit Shelter design allows for high snow, wind, and seismic loads
- Innovative LED illuminated Bus Shelter options
- Provide an open urban look
- Double layer glass with white DFW (65%) Allow a greater look as well sufficient light to shelter
- Mechanically sealed roof system
- Modular design station shelter
- Metro aerodynamic shaped open architectural accents
- Zero or minimum fastener visibility which provide greater look for shelter
- Minimum or zero maintenance
- Efficient LED illumination
- Designed and engineered to exceed wind, snow, and seismic loads across North America
Lucid Management Group’s (LMG) was significant in design, supply and installation of Modular Design at 29th Avenue and Joyce station at Metro Vancouver for South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority .
LMG’s Translink modular bus shelters allow for future expansion, utilizing interchangeable components, providing flexibility on shelter size and configurations to suit various ridership capacity requirements. This modular transit shelter design minimizes overall shelter program parts requirements allowing for cost-effective shelter program management and maintenance, while maximizing shelter program options. The Translink -series transit shelter line also provides cantilevered options to suit site access limitations as well as structural side wall options allowing for installation on existing sidewalks and concrete pads.
This line offers a sleek urban look providing shelter from the elements and visibility through to the surrounding infrastructure. With innovative LED Bus shelter illumination elements our Translink line covers all sustainability requirements.